Friday, 8 August 2014

Healthy Us!
picture.png
Yesterday we learnt about two
things.

  • Healthy Earth
  • Healthy you

Healthy earth was about how our rubbish is making its way to the sea and killing animals like turtles,seals,birds,and whales.

healthy you is about how much sugar do i have in my lunch box.

There is 26.1 grams in my just juice.
there is 14.1 grams in my yoghurt.
there is 11.1 grams in my oreo.
there is 0.0 grams in my Oats  slices.
there is 9.0 grams in my orange.
there is 14.0 grams in my banana.

in total there is 74.3 grams of sugar in my lunch box today.


5 comments:

  1. NICE LUNCH thats cool how you talled as how much sugar is in your lunch next time you shoud put some colour in your work to mack it staned out

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE LUNCH thats cool how you talled as how much sugar is in your lunch next time you shoud put some colour in your work to mack it staned out

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE LUNCH thats cool how you talled as how much sugar is in your lunch next time you shoud put some colour in your work to mack it staned out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice lunch lots of sugar in your body but I couldn't really read it probably because it was too small but i like the post. Do you eat all of your lunch?

    ReplyDelete